Learn how to import and export your All in One SEO settings for WordPress. This is a helpful step when moving your site to another server, or if you want to use the same SEO settings on another website. Below are the steps.
Export All in One SEO Settings:
1. Log into your WordPress dashboard.
2. Click “All in One SEO” then “Feature Manager”.
3. Click “Activate” next to the “Importer & Exporter” tool.
4. Click “Importer & Exporter” in the All in One SEO menu.
5. Choose your export settings then click the “Export” button to save them.
Import All in One SEO Settings:
1. Click “Importer & Exporter” in the All in One SEO menu.
2. Next to “Import” click the “Choose File” button.
3. Choose the All in One SEO Pack settings file you want to import, then click the “Open” button.
4. Click the “Import” button.
Read more in our full guide -on how to Import and Export All in One SEO Settings in WordPress:
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about our WordPress optimized hosting plans, visit us at: